06 octubre, 2010

DJ Khaled - We The Best (2007)

TrackList

01. Intro (We the Best) (featuring Rick Ross)
02. The Movement (skit) (featuring K.Foxx)
03. We Takin' Over (featuring Akon, T.I., Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Birdman and Lil Wayne)
04. Brown Paper Bag (featuring Young Jeezy, Dre, Juelz Santana, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne and Fat Joe)
05. I'm So Hood (featuring T-Pain, Trick Daddy, Rick Ross and Plies)
06. Before the Solution (featuring Beanie Sigel and Pooh Bear)
07. I'm from the Ghetto (featuring Dre, The Game, Jadakiss and Trick Daddy)
08. Hit 'Em Up (featuring Bun B and Paul Wall)
09. S' on My Chest (featuring Lil Wayne and Birdman)
10. Bitch I'm from Dade County (featuring Trick Daddy, Trina, Rick Ross, Brisco, Flo Rida, C-Ride and Dre)
11. The Originators (featuring Bone Thugs-N-Harmony)
12. New York (featuring Jadakiss, Fat Joe and Ja Rule)
13. We Takin' Over (Remix) (featuring Akon, R. Kelly, T-Pain, Lil Kim & Young Jeezy)
14. Fed's Taking Pictures (featuring DJ Drama, Young Jeezy, Willie The Kid, Jim Jones, Rick Ross, Young Buck & T.I.)


Pass:
http://vzaman.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario